Sunday, May 18, 2008

changing every day!

I've been doing a lot of work to clean the edges in the front of the nursery. I've put some flower beds in the front, double dug with a lot of mushroom compost and soil conditioner...



I squeezed this Saucer Magnolia, Magnolia x soulangiana, into the front passenger seat of the scirocco... the shrubs (Mahonia!) packed into the backseat were really amazing... it's like a clown car with tons of plants piling out of it!


Rob brought me some "scrap" pieces from the stoneyard that match the stoop stone... I put all of those grading and excavation classes from school to practical use! But hey, don't I know someone with experience in the grading business? where is he?!


I've been painting lots of new signage...


This is a shot of the new flower beds in the front...

1 comment:

M. Christopher said...

Wow - it's looking GREAT!!! Congrats, Katie - I'm so happy for you!