Thursday, April 17, 2008

My friends are the best!

So my dear friend Kevin Beard, all around great guy (and yes NY ladies - he's single!) and amazing graphic designer, designed the green grand opening invitation! I have no technological skills, so Kev has helped me over time with different stuff, including my blogging (plant of the week! heeheehee)... As a part owner of Barcade, we worked the Sunday happy hour shift together (he managed and I bartended) for over a year, and he never objected to pre-opening Patron shots or my crazy ramblings and rantings! Thanks Kevin - you're the best!


You may have noticed I never post pictures of myself, because frankly, I don't think it's so important since this blog is about plants... however... technical difficulties arose *damnit!* when I tried to upload the pdf of the invitation that Kevin made, so I posted a picture of us boozin instead! Love you Kev!

No comments: